Tuesday 24 August 2021

MOMMY, LET'S GET A ROCKET AND TRAVEL TO THE MOON

Every day, Khyentse has something new to teach or amaze me with. Our conversation today (25th August, 2021) went like this:



Picture Credit: https://whatifshow.com/what-if-you-had-to-find-baby-yoda/


Khyentse: Mommy, you know Baby Yoda?

Me: I remember seeing him on television

Khyentse: I saw a human being putting a blade on his neck and wants to murder him. Baby Yoda is just a baby, it is not okay to murder him. 

Khyentse: Can you get me a real Baby Yoda? I will save him from that evil human being.

Me: Baby Yoda does not live on Earth (eeewww, not very sure about it, but just said to avoid getting it 😛

Khyentse: Oh, Baby Yoda lives on Moon, let's go to the moon.

Me: But how?

Khyentse; Mommy, let's get a rocket and travel to the moon

Me: Thinking (what an innocent soul, forget about traveling to the moon, we cannot even travel within our country without quarantining)

I always look forward to conversations, for he has something new to share. Although there are times when I get scolded for being not smart enough. I have been advised several times by Khyentse to read more to become as smart as him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MATH IS FUN

Photo: Taken in July, 2021 at Clock Tower, Thimphu   Today's conversation... On our way to Khyentse's school, there is an ECCD and I...