Wednesday 25 August 2021

MATH IS FUN



Photo: Taken in July, 2021 at Clock Tower, Thimphu

 Today's conversation...

On our way to Khyentse's school, there is an ECCD and I was casually telling them whether he wants to attend that school....

Khyentse: that school is for kids

Me: And you are an adult?

Khyentse: I am SIX years old

Me: Is that school for Gugu, or do you want him to study at your school

Khyentse: I want Gugu to study at my school and I can teach him Math 

Me: That's very sweet of you

Khyentse: Everybody thinks Math is hard but it is very easy for me.

Khyentse: Math is Fun 

And we reached his school gate by then. As a mother, my heart was filled with pride and happiness to know that my elder one has the thoughts and will to teach his younger brother what he is best at 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment

MATH IS FUN

Photo: Taken in July, 2021 at Clock Tower, Thimphu   Today's conversation... On our way to Khyentse's school, there is an ECCD and I...