Sunday 19 June 2011

People are meant to change :(

We human beings keep changing. No one is to blame as we are created this way. Some change for good, while some change for bad. I, myself have noticed lots of change in myself. I think more and live less freely now. I no longer do the things that drew smile on my face. I hardly smile...( have to watch a comedy show to make myself laugh), and it sure is a sad thing. I no longer chat with my friends cause there is hardly anything to share with them (I do the same thing everyday and am sure it will bore them to listen to the same story day after day). My days are spent locked inside my room, doing things that doesn;t add any value to life (watching movies day and night).I use to be a girl full of dreams and now I dream no more. This realization makes me sad but as human beings are bound to change, am sure I will change again and this time, hopefully I will chage for the Good. Fighting :)

2 comments:

  1. you are always good..and my opinion is that you haven't changed (given the circumstances)...but i have changed a lot, i don't know if it is in a good way or bad...but something tells me that i'm going apart from my self...oh..my head is so full..anyways don't want to spoil ur blog, but i feel you...tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you change for good. For instance the :( to :)

    Also, I think I have lived a similar life during one of my holidays which were totally wasted by me. So I can understand how you might be feeling.

    But I am sure you will get over it as you will find more interesting things to do. Just try and follow your passion.

    Best of LUCK!

    P.S.: Even watching lot of movies makes us a Movie buff, who will probably have much experience to review or suggest. \m/

    ReplyDelete

MATH IS FUN

Photo: Taken in July, 2021 at Clock Tower, Thimphu   Today's conversation... On our way to Khyentse's school, there is an ECCD and I...